The Church at Horseshoe Bay exists to be the arms of Christ by sharing the Gospel in our community and in the wider world with love and compassion.
Participation in the church’s endowment fund offers a truly meaningful vehicle for you to play an even larger part in the life and vision of our church, both now and in the future.
Our Church’s Endowment Fund can:
- Enhance our benevolence ministry;
- Help support future facility expansions; and
- Encourage us to be better stewards.
Endowment funds provide donors an opportunity to:
- Make a permanent gift from lifetime assets;
- Provide on-going support for a favorite church ministry; and
- Leave a legacy that will be forever remembered at The Church at Horseshoe Bay.
Our Endowment Fund says:
We believe …
- in the future of our church.
- in building a sense of permanence in what we do.
- in being good stewards as a church family.
- in providing ministries that were once only dreams.
- in continuing the heritage we enjoy for future generations.
For more information or to have a representative from the Endowment Board contact you: