Upcoming Event: Men’s Monthly Prayer Breakfast
Saturday, February 25 at 8:30 am in the fellowship hall
Men of Faith
Create opportunities for fellowship and fun, spiritual growth and sharing the gospel message for men of our community by initiating and supporting programs that demonstrate Christian values.
- Men’s Fellowship Breakfast – two or three per year with programs/speakers that focus on Christian messages
- Encourage assistance to existing and new church and community programs – work to provide Resources and volunteers for various existing programs and functions, new endeavors, care giving, special focusprojects, etc.
- Recreational events– typically with spouses to honor a church-based a ministry/service organization
- Ecumenical with community-wide membership and activities.
- Officers – Chairman, Vice-Chairman and Secretary-Treasurer.
- A Steering Committee oversees all functions and activities.
- Sub-Committees are formed as needed for specific activities and events.
For information or to volunteer please contact:
- Bob Rogers
- Johnny White 830 598-8390