Upcoming Event: Men’s Monthly Prayer Breakfast
Saturday, August 26 at 8:30 am in the fellowship hall. This is a cordial invitation to the MOF monthly prayer breakfast. It’s a wonderful time for fellowship, donuts, and impactful prayer for all men in our area. We hope to see you there!
Save the Date: September 26, 2017
Wall Builders, presentation by Rick Green.
Rick Green is a former Texas State Representative, national speaker, author, and radio host.
Rick travels the nation speaking for David Barton’s WallBuilders organization and Rick and David co-host the national daily radio program, WallBuilders Live!
Rick is the author and executive producer of Constitution Alive!, America’s most engaging and entertaining study of the U.S. Constitution.
Rick is the founder and president of Patriot Academy, which trains young leaders in founding principles as they participate in mock legislative sessions held in state capitols across the nation.
He and his wife, Kara, have 4 kids. Chasing American Legends, is a new TV show that follows their family as they investigate America’s heroes, legends, & legacies.
Visit RickGreen.com for more information on Rick and his family. More info to come.
Save the Date: October 24, 2017
Men of Faith Breakfast 8- 9:30 am
Church Concert 7-8:30 pm
Men of Faith
Create opportunities for fellowship and fun, spiritual growth and sharing the gospel message for men of our community by initiating and supporting programs that demonstrate Christian values.
- Men’s Fellowship Breakfast – two or three per year with programs/speakers that focus on Christian messages
- Encourage assistance to existing and new church and community programs – work to provide Resources and volunteers for various existing programs and functions, new endeavors, care giving, special focusprojects, etc.
- Recreational events– typically with spouses to honor a church-based a ministry/service organization
- Ecumenical with community-wide membership and activities.
- Officers – Chairman, Vice-Chairman and Secretary-Treasurer.
- A Steering Committee oversees all functions and activities.
- Sub-Committees are formed as needed for specific activities and events.
For information or to volunteer please contact:
- Bob Rogers
- Johnny White 830 598-8390