Upcoming Event: Men’s Monthly Prayer Breakfast
Saturday, October 28 at 8:30 a.m. in the fellowship hall. This is a cordial invitation to the MOF monthly prayer breakfast. It’s a wonderful time for fellowship, donuts, and impactful prayer for all men in our area. We hope to see you there!
Save the Date: October 24, 2017
Men of Faith Breakfast 8- 9:30 am
Church Concert 7-8:30 pm
Create opportunities for fellowship and fun, spiritual growth and sharing the gospel message for men of our community by initiating and supporting programs that demonstrate Christian values.
- Men’s Fellowship Breakfast – two or three per year with programs/speakers that focus on Christian messages
- Encourage assistance to existing and new church and community programs – work to provide Resources and volunteers for various existing programs and functions, new endeavors, care giving, special focusprojects, etc.
- Recreational events– typically with spouses to honor a church-based a ministry/service organization
- Ecumenical with community-wide membership and activities.
- Officers – Chairman, Vice-Chairman and Secretary-Treasurer.
- A Steering Committee oversees all functions and activities.
- Sub-Committees are formed as needed for specific activities and events.
For information or to volunteer please contact:
- Bob Rogers
- Johnny White 830 598-8390