Worship + 2 = Attending Worship + 2 Extra Activities
Each of us has a place here at The Church of Horseshoe Bay. Prayer ministry, Books and Scones, Men of Faith, and so many more……come and find your place. Be a Worship + 2 Member this year.
As each one has received a special gift, employ it in serving one another,as good stewards of the manifold grace of God. Whoever speaks, let him speak,as it were, the utterances of God; whoever serves, let him do so as by the strength which God supplies; so that in all things God may be glorified through Jesus Christ, to whom belongs the glory and dominion forever and ever. Amen.” 1 Peter4:10-11
“Stay active by volunteering. Did you know that volunteering is really good for you, as well as those you help? You’ll keep active – and being physically active has many health benefits. This is a great time to explore volunteering opportunities near you…..”
Give yourself, and those you serve, the gift of your time and talents. Together we will grow a stronger, more active congregation.
- Christmas for Others (sorting and delivering)
- Highland Lakes Family Crisis Center (help at the center and resale shop)
- Church (greeters and office help)
- Vet Rides (drivers)
- Joseph’s Food Pantry (unloading truck and stocking)
- St. Fred’s Saturday Meals on Wheels (assembling and delivering)
- Thanksgiving Dinner at St. Fred’s and Joseph’s (serving)
For more information call Ronda Rodman: 830-596-1683